This site contains forward-looking statements that reflect our current expectations and views of future events. These forward-looking statements can be identified by words or phrases such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “should,” “anticipate,” “aim,” “estimate,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” “is/are likely to” or other similar expressions. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to our goals and strategies, our competitive strengths, our expectations and targets for our results of operations, our business prospects and our expansion strategy. We have based these forward-looking statements largely on current expectations and projections about future events and financial trends that we believe may affect our financial condition, results of operations, business strategy and financial needs. Although we believe that we have a reasonable basis for each forward-looking statement contained in this whitepaper, we caution you that these statements are based on our projections of the future that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results, level of activity or performance expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements, to differ.
The forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions about the Foundation. Our actual results of operations may differ materially from the forward-looking statements as a result of risk factors described under “Risk Factors” and elsewhere, including, among other things:
- our ability to successfully meet anticipated revenue levels from sales of our software licenses;
- our ability to successfully develop, market or sell new products or adopt new technology platforms;
- our ability to grow investments in technologies;
- risks related to the continued uncertainty in the global financial markets and unfavorable global economic conditions;
- our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel;
- our ability to adequately manage our growth;
- risks related to competition;
- our ability to maintain good relations with our partner companies;
- risks associated with our international operations and fluctuations in currency values;
- risks related to unanticipated performance problems or bugs in our software product offerings; and
- our ability to protect our intellectual property and proprietary rights.
These risks are not exhaustive. Other sections include additional factors that could adversely impact our business and financial performance. Moreover, we operate in an evolving environment and new risk factors emerge from time to time. It is not possible for our management to predict all risk factors, nor can we assess the impact of all factors on our business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause our actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement.
You should not rely upon forward-looking statements as predictions of future events. All forward-looking statements attributable to us or persons acting on our behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by the cautionary statements included in this prospectus. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date MPayz documents. We do not intend to update or revise these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless the securities laws require us to do so.
No part of the MPayz documentation should be considered to be business, legal, financial or tax advice regarding the Foundation, the UT or the tokens or any of the matters to which all or any part of the MPayz documentation relates. You should consult your own legal, financial, tax or other professional advisor regarding the MPayz documentation. You should be aware that you may be required to bear the financial risk of any purchase of tokens or UT for an indefinite period of time.